Kde Panel – Clock Moved
So you are new to Kde and accidentally do something, a mouse click or whatever on the Kde Panel, and all of a sudden, you have your clock on the left, your open windows have disappeared, and your system tray is now in the middle of the panel.
- 1. Right Click on the panel and choose “Unlock Widgets“
- 2. Click the Golden Cashew Nut thingy (Panel Tool Box) on the right
- 3. Now when you mouse over the panel widgets, a cross appears and allows you to move each thing.
- 4. Start with the clock, move to the right, and when you want to position it, wait for a greyed-out box to appear on the panel and then drop it.
- 5. Repeat with all the other stuff you messed up, close the golden cashew nut, and lock widgets.
- 6. Now control yourself, and your mouse, and stop clicking every damn thing on the desktop 🙂